How to Facebook Name Change – How many people do not pay attention to their name while creating their Facebook account? People think after a long time. That the name of the Facebook account is not correct. There may be something else but people do not know how to change the name of Facebook account. If you do not know how you can change your Facebook name, then in today’s article we are going to tell you. That you can change your Facebook name with some steps. So let us know.
But you should keep in mind that after changing your name once on Facebook, the next time your name will change after 60 days.
Facebook Name Change
There are some following steps to change the name of Facebook. which are given below.
- First of all, open your Facebook. If you want, you can open the app.
- After opening your account, go to Settings and Privacy. After that you click on settings.
- After that you have to click on personal information.
- Now where your earlier name is written. click on it.
- Now you have to write a new name in place of the old name. And to remove the old name, click on the review change option.
- Then you have to enter your Facebook account password and click on Save Change.
In this way you can change your Facebook name through some steps. Changing Facebook name is very easy. Pay attention if you change your Facebook name once. Then it can be done again only after 60 days.
Read this post also – Part of Computer in Hindi | Basic Part of Computer in Hindi | How Many Part of Computer
ANS -Yes, you can change your Facebook name. But let’s change once. So you can change it again only after 60 days.
ANS – Yes, Facebook company has changed its name to Meta. But social networking app Facebook has not changed its name.
Conclusion. How to Facebook Name Chang
I hope that in today’s article you have understood how to change your Facebook name. You can change your Facebook name through some easy steps. If you have any kind of confusion in this article, you can ask us through comments. It would be great to clear up your confusion. Thank you.